General information to comply with the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) 34/2002:
Ideal Tours S.L.- CIF B03088689.
The present information forms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that users of the Web page that is published under the domain name "www.ideal-tours.com" and "www.benidormvacaciones.com" they assume and commit to respect.
"Page", domain "www.ideal-tours.com" and "www.benidormvacaciones.com" that is made available to Internet Users.
"IDEAL TOURS", Ideal Tours S.L.
"User", natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
"Content", are the pages that make up the entire domain "www.ideal-tours.com" and "www.benidormvacaciones.com", which make up the information and services that IDEAL TOURS makes available to Internet Users . They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
"Hyperlink", a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or online, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or code that contains the link.
"Cookies", technical means for "traceability" and tracking of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications for privacy, so IDEAL TOURS will promptly and irrefutably warn of its use at the time they are implanted on the Site.
The simple and mere use of the Page grants the condition of user of the Page, either natural or legal person, and it implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Notice Legal. If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so the version published by IDEAL TOURS may be different at each time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
Through the Site, IDEAL TOURS provides Users access and use of various Content published via the Internet by IDEAL TOURS or by authorized third parties.
The User is obliged and agrees to use the Page and the Contents in accordance with current legislation, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions put to his knowledge, either by means of this legal notice or in any other place within of the Contents that make up the Page, as well as the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good practices.
To this end, the User undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by IDEAL TOURS, other Users or any Internet user ( hardware and software).
The User undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative.
Also, in accordance with all this, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of IDEAL TOURS, which holds the corresponding rights, or that it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of IDEAL TOURS or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for recognition.
The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where find the Contents or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or of the Contents.
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of IDEAL TOURS or, where appropriate, third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without which the User may be understood to assign any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of IDEAL TOURS, or of third parties where applicable, Therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of IDEAL TOURS or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights corresponds. of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of IDEAL TOURS or third parties included in the Website that have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Web page and the Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by IDEAL TOURS.
- "Frames" will not be created with Web pages or Web pages of IDEAL TOURS.
- There will be no false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications about IDEAL TOURS, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Site for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It will not be declared or implied that IDEAL TOURS has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
-The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party's rights.
- In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site that refers to pages whose Content is illegal, harmful, degrading or violent, it is obliged to inform IDEAL TOURS in writing or through the email address: info @ ideal-tours.com. The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between IDEAL TOURS and the owner of the Web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by IDEAL TOURS of its Contents.
Availability of the Website
IDEAL TOURS does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, as appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, IDEAL TOURS is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that cause failure or disconnection in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or with prior character. IDEAL TOURS does not guarantee the usefulness of the Page and the Contents for the realization of any specific activity. IDEAL TOURS excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Website and the Contents, due to non-compliance with the expectation of utility that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents. The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks are not suggestions or recommendations. IDEAL TOURS is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the results of these links, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user's documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In any case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of IDEAL TOURS with the statements, content or information provided.
The access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of IDEAL TOURS to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, IDEAL TOURS is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used for connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
Quality of the Website
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Site, IDEAL TOURS makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and publicity. In no case do they offer or have the nature of a binding or contractual commitment.
Limitation of liability
IDEAL TOURS has no obligation to control the use that Users make of the Page, the Contents and the Contents, although it reserves the right to do so. In your case, Users will be informed of the use of "cookies" or any other technical means that allows "traceability" and tracking of the navigation of the Users by the different Contents of the Page.
IDEAL TOURS excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the User may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors or technical inconsistencies that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
IDEAL TOURS excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Content made available to Users, or those in the use of this Portal may provide third parties, being the User the sole responsible for them in its entirety, declining any derivation of responsibility of IDEAL TOURS from this moment.
IDEAL TOURS excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the Contents, and in particular, although not exclusively, for the damages and damages that may be due to:
- The lack of accuracy, relevance and / or timeliness of the Contents.
- Inadequacy for any kind of purpose and non-compliance with the expectations generated by the Contents.
- The breach, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts entered into with third parties through or due to access to the Contents.
- Errata, defects and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted or made available, received, obtained or accessed through the Page and the Contents .
- Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond IDEAL TOURS.
- Delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads on the Internet, telephone lines or other electronic systems.
- Third parties in illegitimate interference outside the control of IDEAL TOURS.
All notifications and communications by IDEAL TOURS to the User made by any means will be considered effective for all purposes.
Availability of the Contents
The service of the Website and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. IDEAL TOURS, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Website service and / or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, IDEAL TOURS will previously notice the termination or suspension of the Page.
IDEAL TOURS reserves the right to publish on the Site, or remove from the Site, in whole or in part, any Content, information or material, in its sole discretion.
IDEAL TOURS may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of the Content to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as to undertake actions of any order that may proceed.
For all issues arising on the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Tribunals of Benidorm, expressly waiving any other I could correspond to them.
The Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law.